Monday, November 05, 2007

In the News

I appeared in the Lafayette Journal and Courier today. Seems they wanted to hear from members of the hometown crew that do well in business and remember where they came from. Here's a little bit of it:

She coaches businesses to succeed with less struggle
By MAX SHOWALTER
mshowalter@journalandcourier.com

A zeal to help businesses chart a course for the future and train, staff, plan and coach employees led Lafayette native Lalita Amos to start her own firm in Indianapolis.

And the path to entrepreneurship was first paved with employment at the Sycamore Girl Scout Council in Lafayette, RR Donnelley & Sons in Crawfordsville and a nonprofit organization in southern Africa.

"I got to really make a difference there in the time I was (in Namibia) and got to spend quite a bit of time with their House Speaker, Mr. Mose Tjitendero, who suggested that I stop playing it safe when I went home. So I hung out my shingle in 1996 and haven't looked back," said Amos. "I started my company, Total Team Solutions, as a way to bring all the things I'm passionate about in business together.

"I help business owners and executives make more money with less time and have more satisfaction with less struggle. I challenge them to fulfill on meaningful goals and establish new capacities along the way so that they can maintain the ground they take." (read the rest)

Sweet!

0 comments: