Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Picking Another Autoresponder (Yay?)

The company I was using for my autoresponder service went belly-up late last year. Proautoresponder was cheap and fairly easy to use, allowing me to easily create pages in html and scheduling when I wanted those messages to go. On the down side, they were also an autoresponder of choice for spammers who didn't do due diligence in reprimanding and cutting off said spammers, so they got sued.

So, here I go, looking for another one. I found a great blog that offers one of the Best Autoresponder Reviews I've ever seen. In the article, they review several of the major players against some pretty sound criteria like: time to delivery, ISP blocking, and more.

I'll keep you posted on what I discover.

Cheers!
Lalita

0 comments: