Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fujitsu LIfebook

Interesting little gizmo. I like the screen protection afforded by the clamshell-like design along with the twist-to-tablet operation, but I can't help thinking it's a little too small. His hands look a little too large for touch typing. The video shows a user typing (albeit somewhat torturously) with it sitting on the table and using two thumbs (like a Treo or Blackberry) when holding it in both hands.

Interesting...

The video also follows what seems to be an industry trend to show a user playing games or music with the device (very clear images showing how it would work) and grainy images of work applications (if they're shown at all). For me, I'd like to get real work done while listening to music. I'm not a big one for futzing around (a technical term) with downloadable tracks: I just tune in my Sirius account online and listen in the background.



0 comments: